Infrastructure and roads
Campaigning for and seeing through infrastructure improvements in Swan
- Proposing and securing the federal funding to bring the West Coast Eagles to Lathlain Oval- a transformative project for this region.
- Successful community campaign to secure the $350 million upgrade and delivery of the Great Eastern Highway
- Securing funding for the Gateway WA project (without a mining tax). Delivered ahead of schedule and under budget by the Coalition Government.
- Road safety improvements at local dangerous intersections including:
- Howick/Goddard Street next to Lathlain Primary School
- Orrong Road/Pilbarra Street in Welshpool
- Cohn/Harris Street in Carlisle
Campaigns in Progress
- Campaign for a City of South Perth Aquatic Centre
- Campaign for a Manning Road on-ramp
- New Perth FC Grandstand